The Association’s Annual Mining Symposium is set for April 18-19 at the Embassy Suites in Charleston.
This year’s Symposium is cosponsored by the West Virginia Coal Mining Institute and will serve as our combined Mining symposium and Joint Spring meeting. The program will feature a lineup of excellent speakers and timely topics geared for all mining professionals. Engineering credits will also be available for Symposium participants.
The April Symposium will also feature our annual
Mountaineer Guardian Safety Awards and Environmental Excellence Awards Luncheons.
We ask that you mark these days on your calendar and plan to join us in April to make our 49th Symposium a success.
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
- 9:00-11:45 a.m. | General Session
- Noon – 2:00 p.m. | Mountaineer Guardian Awards Luncheon
- 2:00 - 4:15 p.m. | Operations and Technical Session
- 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. | Reception
- 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. | West Virginia Coal Hall of Fame Dinner and Induction Ceremony
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
- 8:00 - 9 a.m. | Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 - 11:45 p.m. | Operations and Technical Session
- Noon | Environmental Excellence Awards Luncheon
- 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. | Operations and Technical Session
We are also promoting a range of sponsorships this year to showcase the Symposium and supporters within the industry. Each Individual sponsorship will include registration fees and a prominent tabletop display for their company exhibit.
If you would like to sponsor one of the Awards Luncheons or the Hall of Fame Dinner, please contact Jessie Gibeaut at the Association Office at 304-342-4153 or by email Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org
(admission for 8 plus display)
(admission for 5 plus display)
(admission for 3 plus display)
(admission for 1 plus display)
Student & Miner Retiree
Once registered, you will receive a computer-generated invoice for payment or
you may pay with any credit card in which case, you will receive a computer-generated receipt.
If you have any questions or have trouble registering online, please give one of us a call at 304-342-4153 or email Jessie at email@example.com
Please be advised that these rooms are on a 1st come 1st basis.
For questions, please contact Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-342-4153.